Process management is required at every step irrespective of the fact whatever the category you fall into.
The efficient process management techniques are applied for various purpose:
- To reduce costs: By improving resource utilization, motivating the client and effective planning about the countries, colleges and career paths helps in reducing the costs.
- Improves flexibility: Quick adaptation, instant decision making and mitigation plans (in selection of countries, universities and career options) improves flexibility into the process.
- Provides client’s satisfaction: An effective process management with proper documentation and effective communication can help in providing the satisfaction to the client.
- Agile in nature: Our experts provide the services which are highly agile in nature and thus providing assistance for situations such as selection of universities/ colleges, SOP and LOI/LOR.
Process management involves various stages which can be listed as:
- Initiation: When a client enrolls for initial counselling session. Counselling: understanding the requirements of the clients and guiding them for the same.
- Financial plan: Delegating the financial plan to the client related to the concerned payment system.
- Profiling: Our expert start making the profile on behalf of client.
- Documentation: Necessary legal documentation are demanded for the process.
- Upload: The documents are then uploaded with the file number.
- Floating: After the upload the profile goes into the pool and floats for the next draw.
- Application stage: Final application is then listed with the concerned authorities.
Pre departure briefing: Suggestions regarding departure is initiated.